iArch Solutions technology consultants know what it takes to keep Oracle EPM/Hyperion and BI systems running at peak performance. Through our Managed Services packages our expert infrastructure consultants will ensure the software you paid for is working as expected and, more importantly, is there when you need it.
Our technical Oracle EPM/Hyperion experts will augment your internal IT team and become the primary technical point of contact to support your financial staff. In other words, we become the owner of any financial system “headaches” that may occur.
Our packages are extremely cost-effective. Especially when you consider that the experience needed to maintain your Oracle EPM/Hyperion and BI Infrastructure requires a team of experts rather than one staff member. A Senior Hyperion DBA, Hyperion Infrastructure and Hyperion Administrator would cost over $300K a year in salary and benefits. On average, iArch Solutions saves our clients up to 80% annually with our individually tailored Managed Services packages.
Managed Services Packages include the following:
- On-Shore Staff. Assigned dedicated primary and secondary “on-shore” engineers with more than 37 years combined hands-on experience.
- Lights On 24/7. Critical period coverage available and a guaranteed response time for your issues.
- System Health Checks. Tailored weekly health checks to ensure maximum uptime and stability.
- Patch Management. Essential key to keeping your system healthy and avoiding outages.
- Constant Communication. Regularly scheduled calls with your organization’s technical and business staff. Status reports detailing issues and the health of your system.
- Initial FULL Technical Assessment. A critical look at your Oracle EPM/Hyperion System environment(s) and development of a Full System Architecture diagram .
- Quarterly Oracle EPM/Hyperion Software Patch review
- Assistance with application syncing/migrations between environments
- Assistance with client software installs/upgrades
- Guaranteed response time for critical Production environment technical issues
- Scheduled critical period coverage
- Periodic Performance tuning/adjustments based on application and system usage
- Monthly reporting of hours